Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ramblin' Thoughts




I'm tired of playing games...
Tired of being someone I'm not comfortable with...
Tired of everything and everyone in general...

Whatever happened to my love everlasting?
I'm still waiting here alone and forgotten...

Whatever happened to my land over the rainbow?
My troubles haven't melted like lemon drops yet...

Whatever happened to my light at the end of the tunnel?
I'm still in the darkness here...
Getting colder every day...

And if everything's in it's right place...
Then why do I feel like I don't belong?

Because as I've discovered lately...
The grass is definitely greener on the other side...
But where does that leave me?

And True Love Waits...
But for now I think I've waited for too long...

So for now...
I'll just keep rambling on and on and on and....

No comments:

Post a Comment